Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

 
Thursday, February 02, 2006
*TA DA*!! Was chattin wif Audrey n plaein wif tat n0t0ri0us Lucky. She darn n0tti n0r!! Plaein wif m0i princess Lassy de t0ys, anyh0w thr0w here n there. -____-" Ma chiam crazy ler. Moi wh0le h0use was all her things. MUHA!! Moi princess n sis n0t at h0me. I'm sh0 b0red.

Was askin Audrey whether sh0uld i learn make up 0r n0t?? She said learned f0r a skill. I als0 want bud i wanna w0rk!! Prepare f0r m0i 21st birthday. Audrey asked mie n0t t0 w0rk bud pr0vided m0i papa all0wed. If m0i papa all0wed, m0i siblings n m0i future t0 be de sis-in-law cfm sae mie de n0r. Can i?? Papa wanted mie t0 learn, mama wanted mie t0 w0rk bud i wanted t0 learn n w0rk. It seems tat i g0t t0 let g0 0f 1 tin. Work can?? N yar!! If m0i o lvl failed, i will retake. = )) tink ler. If i dun w0rk, i can learn make up, elect0ne 0rgan n retake m0i o (f0r s0me sub). Papa can?? Bud n0 $ t0 use, cann0t g0 0ut. *HUR!! Shall ask papa. = ))

I mish clubbin!! I dun kn0e why. HAIS!! I wanna drink!!
t0dae m0rnin w0ke up, watch Madagascar, Chicken Little , Deuce Bigalow European Gigolo watch till half wae den watch Wulung Prince g0t 1-41 vcd, i watch 2 vcd nia. Still g0t the 40 yr-0ld virgin havent watch!! = D Ate salad n plae wif Lucky. Whole dae at h0me. Tml os0.

I miss him. Really really miss him.
I can 0nly wait, tat's all. I wish f0r a miracle, i prayed.
Moi l0ve f0r him ish true, e feelin ish m0re than all m0i x.
Mayb u r e 0ne I lo0kin f0r. I dun kn0e. I h0pe it ish.
Can g0d, just give mie a chance??
I h0pe he ish e 0ne I wants t0 settle d0wn.
I h0pe he ish e last guy.

Lastly, I wanna change m0i attitude, m0i stubb0rness.
I regretted wat I did in e past. I really regretted. Why m I sh0 stupiak!! I just can't f0rgive m0iself in tis. Bud n0 matter wat, daes have t0 pass everydae. Time wun wait f0r us. In this w0rld , there are n0t much time f0r us.

Listen t0 e s0ng, we heard bef0re. Tears fl0w d0wn. After I left, sh0 many tins happened t0 y0u. I wished I was there t0 help y0u bud I cant. I can 0nly send u m0i blessin thru m0i little angels. I'll Be There. I'm w0nderin r u waitin f0r mie tat time?? Hais.

May I l0ve YOU??
Can i have e chance t0 see y0u,
t0 t0k t0 y0u,
t0 be wif y0u till e end??
I'm Right Here WAITING FOR YOU!!
I need him.
I'm deeply in l0ve wif y0u.

I wish f0r a miracle. Thinkin 0f y0u every nite.
Cute??
She ish Lucky!!
Slpin 0n m0i bed. ^-^


She kisses mie. MUHA!!
tis ish h0w she slept. -____-"

g0nna change m0i bl0g lay0ut again. = ) anytin just c0r m0i hp. g0nna tink m0i lay0ut again. = D

evelyn wish for a miracle @ 21:16

Comments: Post a Comment



  eXTReMe Tracker